Grab & Go Library
Join us every Wednesday in June for our Books and Bytes, Grab & Go Library. Stop by for a bag of books and an activity pack (first come, first served). Each week we'll have a special theme.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
~ Dr. Seuss
BOOKS AND BYTES VISION:
- Ensure children receive a healthy breakfast and lunch during summer.
- Equip families with tools and resources to build their child’s early literacy skills at home.
- Inspire life-long reading by exposing families to a variety of literature.
- Encourage students to explore coding and robotics through purposeful play.
- Provide access to print and digital resources.